Monday, October 29, 2007

Up The Wall

I am back.. from Malacca, for.. I'm sure most people would know. And it just reminded me, of how nice it is to be AWAY from here.Even just for a little while. Cant stand my parent's SHIT sometimes, especially my DADs. I am 21 and I'm tired of the whole I-am-the-man-of-the-house-i'm-always-right nonsense. I did NOTHING wrong and I dont deserve the "warm" welcome home greeting I got. More like.. I didnt know what went on, dont know what they were being upset about and what all that shit was for.Yes I got a new video camcorder to work on, thanks... but if that is in exchange for the shitty attitude I received, I'd rather have non of that material shit. I cant understand them, and they sure cant understand me. Talk about family bond. It is only nice and peaceful if I OBEY EVERY DAMN THING.

I'm tired, stressed out from friends getting lost, taking 4 freaking hours to get home from Malacca, I really...dont need non of that shit. I may have had a nice time away, but THANKS for ruining my whole god damn weekend.....motherfucker......

Edited:

Is there something I'm missing? Why does it feel like there isnt any communication? Sometimes I feel like I AM some alien they found on the streets and decided to keep as their child. They never seem understand anything about me, and all that misunderstandings, just lead to more and more agitated talk, until... talking, isnt the word to describe the noises coming out of our mouths. I am..was pissed beyond limits but truth is, I'm alil hurt inside. I am just....tired. Mentally and physically. I think I'll disappear for a couple of days. Anyone free to have dinner with me this week?

No comments: