Wednesday, October 31, 2007

On A New York City Night

WARNING.... for thoSE..who have limited bandwidth...hahah u should stop now...

Ok...last Thursday, I went..from Mardigras to Maison. Mardigras around 10 to meet Seng n we had some black lable...they were having some fullmoon party or someshit.. boring. So left for Maison at bout 11.30, to actually to meet my friend, Alfred. But he gotta go by the time I arrived. Nevermind that, Nat and Kelli were on the way so, its all good.

We decided to open a bottle of Bacardi Apple. Woo hoo yeah... I went crazy with the drink. Bottle finished in a blink of an eye. Also in that blink of an eye..I totally lost my memory. Those 2 monkeys damn smart. Catch me to camwhore when I'm high. Normally, I wouldnt even take more than 5 pictures, but that night, there seemed to be ALOT....however, I dont remember 80% of it. Nasty. But despite my CANNOT MAKE IT[CMI] face, I think the pictures were kinda cool. It was just so.... um happy.


Vee Lyn and her friend Farah... also joined in the fun. I remembered that she was drunk...but apparently, I was worse.hahaha.

A VERY happy picture of Nat, Kelli and Me. ahahha

I remembered after the bottle of apple, I bought beer. I have no idea why was I that crazy. Beer after all those drinks = nono.

THOU shall NOT steal my BEER!! Makes chubby an angry Chinchilla.

SEe.. leave my beer alone and I'm happy. meeEt Yoouuu TherEe~~

uh.. Dont know what this is about. Must me someone making alot of noise or something. A very typical pose, back when the soundsystems were around.

K to the O. I hope...there was no puke or any sort of disgusting things on that sofa.

o.O I have no idea who those ppl are. Dont think I've seen them in my life. Why am I posing with them...?

even MORE of the crazy camwhore session I had....tsk tsk tsk... maybe I'm secretly a camwhore afterall. ahhahaah.

Havent got the pictures for Global Gathering yet.... next time.

I watch the sky turn black to blush
Head still spinning from the rush
Of all the things I did the night before

Paul Van Dyk

No comments: