Friday, October 26, 2007

Sweet, Sugar, Candy....girl?

okok, I know I'm pretty late here. But since I'm very "busy" and I have "no time" to blog, I shall be forgiven. 25th October, that is...Yesterday.??[I'm not that late afterall] is my dear rubbish friend's 21st bday. Yeah...we're all finally 21. except for smalls [slow mo]. I think we've had a fair share amount of interesting bdays together. Especially youRs, back in school. Its been fun celebrating with you through all these years, and I only hope for more to come.

Your....bimbo-ness never seize to amaze...and amuse me. Some things that I cannot imagine a normal girl to do this fella jumps right into it. Sometimes I dont know if i should hide my face and claim not to know you, or just be proud of it. ahahhaha. Ok, its your birthday, I shall not be mean. Of course I'm proud of it......or..we wouldnt still be friends for so long.*pats Jinyin's head*



And since you've been gone, My nights out have been...er..alot less? haha Nah.. it hasnt, its just been less interesting, yeah. That was 06-07 NYE at Zouk. Looking forward for this year's NYE =)

Zoukout in Singapore....but I guess you cant make it back in time.

Well... all I can say is that.... Have a GreaT... or I hope you had a great bday over there. If it isnt enough, we have round 2 back here remember? hehehehe. I dont know what else to say la... I'm not good with words. I hope you miss me. ahhahahaha

and yeah... I know you love me. hahaha.. Happy 21st lap sap!

No comments: