Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Of Big Dutch People

Last week was pretty hectic. People's birthdays, Maison, Bamboo, more birthdays and the closing Sunday, Armin at Zouk. I'd say, he did play better than last year. More banging stuff apparently since Remy started off progressive and left Armin with a rather banging start. Armin, as usual, takes a lil while to hit the note. So when it finally did the last hour or so, it was just good shit. World no.2 people. Sorry for those who weren't there. I suppose, you DID miss out alot. Its one of those nights, that I had no/not much drinks to go together with the fun. Had some massive stomach pain after Kelli's place and decided to stay off alcohol for awhile. So yes, I was the driver for 2 very retarded but funny people and while in Zouk, babysitting a even more retarded bitch. Sigh...It is not until the last final half hour when all the retards were nicely sitting on the sofa, that I could just let go and jump. Heck, it was the closing already, if not now, never. Plus, we left slightly early.

So, no "hey Armin, good stuff". Didnt even get to catch a glimps of him that night, this time. Not until the next day.....



We met him at the hotel lobby, had some ShoRt small talks and some pictures, shoke some hands and bye bye. I'm still clearly upset about not having my State of Trance 2007 album with me for him to sign it well... because I seem to have pretty irresponsible friends. I had nothing for him to sign. My dissapointment level was off the charts. Oh well, nothing I can do now. He's halfway around the world by now. Maybe next year.

After meeting Armin, we went over to 1U for movie, Bourne Ultimatum. Pretty good show, couldnt get video outta my head. After the movie, we had some snacks at the monday pasar malam at ss2 as we were not really hungry. Sent Jean home and AC, was our next target. Sat there from about 12 up till 5 plus. Bond came n join us. I didnt realise time passed by so fast. We were just sitting and talking.hmm.. oh well... this was what we had.

Guess which one's mine? hehehe

Ok.. its the semester break this week. But I really should be doing my work as the datelines and presentations are around the corner. So, shall go n eat n start work. Adios everybody....*looks left...looks right* no one... *hangs head n walks off*

No comments: