Monday, October 01, 2007

Quickie

Damn.. I'm so outdated. Been pretty busy lately, its week 10 of the semester already. All the work is coming to about 50% or more. Some of the modules have presentation as early as next week, week 11. So, I'm really in a state of panic and stress right now. More chicken essence and red bull from now on. What a vicious cycle. By the time I'm done with this semester, I wont be seeing much of daylight as I will sleep when the sun rises and awake when it sets. I'm a werewolf and the transition begins now. Lets see, I'm missing the update bout my birthday celebration, Nat's celebration and uhh....thats all I remember for now. So yeah. Will do when I have spare time. Tomoro, shooting for my video. Good luck to me. Yeah, I wish myself coz no one wishes me. ehehhe. Aight,next time.

No comments: