Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Madness

Ahem..My tagboard seems to be getting a little out of hand. It is running out of space for me to read PROPER messages and its annoying me. So this is nice and big enough for the world to see.

okay to miss my-momma-gave-me-a-pretty-name-n-wrote-it-in-my-IC STEPhanie,you've got a name that you use and its written in your IC.Great. Non of my business what your momma wrote in there and I dont give a rats ass what you want to introduce yourself as.You can call yourself STEP,STone,STAIRS. I dont care. I dont even know who in the blue hell are you.I dont know which stone age era you came from that says if your name isnt written in the "stones" it aint your name. Because this is the 21st century if you havent notice it by now. Have you not met ANY friends,especially Chinese people who have no english name and adds on to it later in life? Are you gonna call them aLLLLL posers/fakers what not? Its non of my/yours/your mommas/your papas business to care what the fuck name they wanna call themself. Be it "fuckhead" for all I care. Just as long as they themselves are comfortable with it. What is wrong with introducing herself as NAT? did she steal it from your mother/sister/auntie/cousin/cousin's daughter/cousin's mother-in-law? So WHY are you so damn pissy bout it? Leave the girl alone aight?You obviously have nothing else better to do and have too much time in hand to waste. I didnt know that there is a new profession. Checking for people's names who are not in their IC. Look, I dont care what the hell you wanna do with your life,and I dont care who you are. if you really HATE her and have so much to say bout her. GO start a blog. You seem to know her alot.

Butttttt.... I suggest that if you have a problem with them, go tell them to their face. I'm sure they would like that better. If you have no guts to do so,then just bugger off okay? ALLL of these, trash talking is wasting resources. you're wasting MY SPACE, MY TIME, MY ENERGY. Why am I so anal? well.. again, if you dont notice things, this is MY PAGE,pretty. I have crazy ass load of work to do right now but when I come home, open up my sanctuary and I find these shit all over my page it aNNOYs me.I would have simply left it alone, but I see you're trying to bring me into this.

Step: chin you're cool n well u r who u r, if u know what i mean. being a .... i respect that, u can't help it. but nat? i mean farah? poser

let me give you that chance. Finish it. What were you gonna say? Being WHAT? If you understand the meaning of not having a choice, then you would understand that MANY people would love to make a decision about something. And whatever those decisions may be, you should learn to respect them. If you RESPECT me/my decision whatever, then understand my decision to tell you to STOP these nonsense, Shut the fuck up, and LEAVE MY PAGE ALONE.Go settle your things elsewhere.ARrgghhh, just go awayyyy.

I'm not much of a people person, so if you dont like what I just said above well.... hmm...non of my business. Leave her and leave MY PAGE the hell alone because I simply dont need any of these shit.THANK YOU.

fuckofffuckofffuckofffuckofffuckofffuckofffuckofffuckofffuckofffuckofffuckoff

[comment box is at the bottom of this post...my tagboard needs a breather] But honestly, I would really LOVE for this to end RIGHT HERE...RIGHT NOW

No comments: