Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I Guess Your State Of Mind...

Ookay, the pictures are in. This sentence is a warning, for thosE who cant take the load, I suggest you stop right here before its too late.hehehe.

First of all, we shall begin with Thursday night, which was Merdeka Eve. I had class till 4pm, hung around till bout 5 then we headed from William's place in Kembangan straight down to Sunway, coz I needed to look for a nice parking spot or I will have to walk 256245 million miles after the event. Arrived at bout 6ish and met Cheryl, Nat and Vincent at Pyramid Starbucks before heading to Teppanyaki for dinner. After dinner, we walked around, Oh I bought the PVD's new album, In Between there for 48 bucks...I reckon its cheap. Later on, we went in Giant to buy beer. Since the event sells beer for like...15bucks a can, we would much rather save the money and drink outside before goin in. And that was what we did. Bought about....12cans and sat at the parking lot. We entered the arena at about...10ish coz Phynn was going to play at that time.

The group...there were more...Kheng Wey, 69 and friend, Arvin, Seng, Jean and 2 of her friends.. uh...I cant remember everyone. sorry....


Thats...me... being...well me.

Me with Nat. I was getting super high before we event had much drinks.


hahaha,this is becoming a mandatory picture for every event that is missing a Raining Trio member.
In the end, I was wayyy too high, from thr music, and some alco. I was a happy person that night, eventhough I cant really remember much, especially when Thrillseekers were playing.
Next night, Merdeka Day at Zouk. Before Zouk, we headed down to KL early in hopes of meeting PVD at the hotel when he arrives. Unfortunately, I was late and I didnt get to take a picture with him. Jean n William managed to... =\
So...feeling sad and all, we checked into Concord where we were going to stay for the night after the event. We had quite alot of time to waste so we did some...."photoshoot". I'm too lazy to post poser pictures of everyone. So this shall be it.
Aight, moving on. We got ready quickly after a short trip to KLCC for dinner and I got myself a new shirt because I forgot to bring one from home. We changed, put on make up[not me la], did our hair, in other words, we pimped ourselves and left for Zouk at around 10pm. We walked from the hotel mind you. Yeah, so got in,tables, bottles, people,music. Paul started his set at around 11ish, just in time, as we settled down. We were all ready to be amazed.
Yeah.. em.. bottles...people. hehehehe. [Where's the other bottles??!?]
Me and little girl....I dont remember taking that picture nor do I have any iDea what the hell I was doing. That is just so....cannot make it. Ah, thats my new shirt, Picked by Nat because I wasnt allowed any black or gray. Needed a little getting used to. Coz orange n red is kinda...bright for me.
So, what do you think? I think I'm starting to like it. =) Thanks Nat.
The usual attendance. William, Jean, Krystal and Me.

Me and my biggie brother, uncle Fono. Gee...I didnt remember taking this either.

Thats Uncle Paul sitting nicely in the Dj room. No..I didnt take that, Wasnt so lucky this time.

There, another mandatory picture, to show we didnt forget you, Slinky! [Jean said I look like William's mini-me].
Ahh....that was a LONGGGGG post. Lovely weekend. Now, I'm paying the price of partying too much. Need to rush my work. So thats all for now! HOw was YouR merdeka!?

No comments: