Monday, September 10, 2007

Just A Thought

Recently, life has been so....boring. Or Routine. On weekdays, it would be college, home, work[some at least], sleep. On weekends, Its just a small little get together for some drinks and I'm home before 4? Even clubbing dont really appeal to me anymore. Unless its event nights, of course. Hmm... lets see. Hold while I scout around my brain for unusual things the past week...... K, daddy's stupid fish died. Personally, I think it committed suicide. That fish would have bought me quite alot of drinks..uh I mean THINGs. Never invest in animals, in my opinion, never invest in anything that has a life. More often than not, you cant control em.

Next.... I've been having this crazy craving for lamb and sushi this wHolE week. Who's up to take me to lunch/dinner? I dont need victoria station lamb. Hartamas Square lamb will do. Sushi, well. If you have any idea to get cheap sushi besides buying them from Jusco, let me know.

Oh and did you know, beer saved my throat? My throat has been feeling uncomfortable for a couple od days. I'm thinking its that damned tonsillitis still lurking around. So Friday night after my lamb session at hartamas Square, I had some beer at DeCanter. 2 Mugs only, went home drank some water and Waaalllaaaaaa, I woke up with no sore throat. Amazing, no? This is not in the mind, dont give me that crap talk. Seriously, it went away! Must try that more often.

Ok well, thats all the "happening" things that happened this week. I'm bored now and not really feeling that damn storyboard and my animatics so this is pretty much my last resort.Aight...next time.

No comments: