Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Days Of Our Lives

To, the youngest member of the super noisy 165456miles-away-can-hear sound system,

She turns the BiG 2 today. Increasing her volume level from 1.9Db to 2.0Db. I'm unfortunately still here while again....everyone is over there. I wish that I could be there, even if only for the weekend. But..I'm not that rich therefore, that isnt an option. Only thing left to do, is to show the world, what having you around is like.


Over the past years, we've had, 2 birthdays together, Christmas, new years eve and an amazing trip. Ahem... only 2 birthdays because...you were uncool in school.hahaha. =p But.. despite being uncool, we've manage to groom you well, because now I actually notice that you're missing. =D I mean...Its quiet here without you. In a short period of time, I feel that you understand me well, an we've bonded pretty good, maybe its the birthday thing. But that aside, you're deeper than that bImbO look you put up. Keep it that way. You're my source of entertainment.

Our Langkawi-Penang trip. That must have been the bEst trips I've had with friends ever. I'm so in love with Langkawi because of that trip. Before that trip, not everyone knew each other. In the end, I think you should thank me for inviting you for this la... hahaha Slinky and William are nice friends arent they?

This is just RanDom. ACtually it was at Aizah's birthday...and I have nothing to say about that picture..except.... that I know you'll be by my side through it all. You may not know things because I dont say anything. But you've shown that you care and give a shit about me and doing things not for your own benefit. So I thank you for that.


684987 miles away wouldnt erase memories. There's nothing technology cant do to connect us, except for bringing us physically together, everything else is possible. Oh and money la. No money you cant call home. Yeah... but that aside. Msn, facebook and all....free what. Update me more often la ok? hahaha. Well.. that will be all. I hope you had a blast puking 6 over times and enjoy this day. take care. be good =)

No comments: