Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Dont Change

Before I begin, I neeeeed to say that, I have great friends. I have alot to thank, and I will get to it...

Right now, I wanna show you some of the people thats been in my life for the longest times. They may not be very soothing to the ears, thats a warning, but they're all great in the mINd and heart.They can be insanely BImbOtic and yet come up with things like...

that.

btw, this is the script, if you cant hear what they're saying
"Happy 21st Chin!"
"Eh softer and more lady-like can?"
"Ok ok again, soft soft"
"Happy 21st Chin"
"Eh i thought you said got Birthday?"
"Ok ok, one more time, more lady like and this time got the word BIRTHDAY"
"Happy 21st Birthday Chin!"
"Not ladylike enough laaa you all..."

Pearly: "Enoughh la please!"

In some ways I guess good thing that I wasnt there, or it would have been totally embarrassing.hahaha. But.. that part is nothing new. Whats new is the things you people come up with, randomly. Thanks girls.Am missing your noises here.

To those, who called from the land down under, thank you for spending that little amount of money to call me.I wished I need not have any phone calls, because I want everyONE to be there..but you cant always have what you want. Maybe some day.

The rest, those who are here, sorta surprised me by being in Somo last night. I smelt something fishy because I was suppose to check out the place with Suet Yan and she called to say she cant make it and its postponed to 11.30 with Krystal. The stupid girl is lousy. Keeps calling me to rush me and all, saying shes hungry and Somo closes at 12 on weekdays. Then keep pointing out where I should park, in the end where I parked was behind my friends' car.Then when we arrived, the waiter mentioned "a big group". Then she went on to Whisper to Sonia. hmmm...i WonDEr whats going on.hahaha but ok, I didnt expect such a big group.I think some of them got dragged into it.But thanks.. thanks to all. Little girl..for all the lies you've told, you should have been better.HAhahHA.Thanks anyways.William, you too. I fortunately or unfortunately didnt pass out because I threw up after the damned sake bomb. It was more of sake foAm for me. Nevermind... listen up, to whoever who reads this. Round 2 at Somo again, this Saturday, 22nd.

No comments: