Monday, September 17, 2007

In My Dreams,Everyday

Saturday was spent at college. From 9am till almost 8pm doing the shooting of the band for our video project. Needless to say, it was tiring. Although we all didnt do much, but running around doing small little errands was bad enough. The damned drum set is HEAVY! I didnt know what I was carrying until they opened it. All the crash and cymbals in one case. omg...I need to work out. Overall, it might have been a waste of time having so many people there and nothing much to do, but it was fun. Its an experience. I have never been to a shooting of a video before. Professionally, I mean. Nothing that involves a real client or being part of a crew. Yesterday I had that taste. You know what? Shooting is the easy part. Its the planning thats the pain in the butt. I didnt bring my camera, so no pictures or videos from me. Cant post up the actual footage as well as this is considered a "job". So, will have to wait till the end of the semester when I've submitted the work. =)

ahh...now the dilemma. Should I switch to Film after my diploma? or should I continue with the multimedia degree? Post production isnt really my kinda thing. I'm tired of facing the computer already, need some field work! how how how....I'm such a confused person.

No comments: