Sunday, August 26, 2007

Feel Free To Dance

To my 1/3 raining trio buddy, I have been deprived of Koren bbq since you left. That Flintstones-like meat still appeals to me...hmmm...

But considering how many times we frequent that place, I'm not ReaLLy craving for it, but thats not the point. Point is, I miss the times we have loads of dinner/yumcha/football and lala etc. Its hard to find someone to watch football with these days. I also havent been to Hartamas Square in 31451987 years.
Anyways, just wanna let you know, that you ARE an important AssET in our lives. Or mine, at least. Yes, you're a multi-tasking,multi facial expression and multi random quotes person. Besides that, you were also the only person I know when I first stepped into Lim Kok Wing. If it wasnt for you, I would have been...even more lost. You know when I told my mom I'm goin out with friends that I met online, she got a little scared. HOnestly, it sounds scary to look at it that way, But what a Gem you turned out to be. You are better than some people that I've met face to face, or those whom I've known for awhile. And I'm thankful for that.
You're an awesome friend. I'm just saying that coz I need to thank someone one at least for bringing me home safe when I'm......too.....retarded when I'm drunk.hahaha. No...really, you're awesome.... even when you try to pose like Bryan Boy.It is unfortunate that I cant be there in Melb to join in the fun. I would really have loved to. Till then, party hard on my behalf. Happy 21st.take care.

No comments: