Tuesday, August 21, 2007

One More Time

My tagboard conversation and my trip back to Orange in Hartamas has brought back really fond memories. My 19th and Shannie's 18th bday. I havent been back there since that shameful night. Up until last Saturday. I can hardly remember what the inside of Orange looked like, but the minute I was in there I could remember who was sitting where and what we were doing...prior to drinking of course. I even remembered where the goldfish tank was. Oh the happy times.

Guess no one changed in the past 2years ey? Physically. Was Jinyin on that same chair too? omg.
I cant remember any of that. It is not until I saw this picture that I knew that there was a cake. I think my face...says it all. Up till what I can remember, that was a superb night. Despite all the bullshit in the world, that night, in that place with everyone, nothing else mattered.Oook.. enough of the past.

I had a short day trip down south on Sunday.Which part down south did I go to? Pick a guess, its a place where they have....

Awesome cendol....still unsure?


How bout this little...err.. I dont know what you call it...should be a trishaw. hehehehe.. So? still dont know?
Last chance....

Chicken rice ball? if you still dont know after this picture, please....visit malaysia more often ok?
And...since some people complained that they dont see enough of me lately,

Greetings...from Melaka/Malacca. I know I look silly here, but I tengah stress because we were in the middle of the road and there were people around...yeah. I've packed the pounds...dont laugh. Became even more camera shy these days.hehe. okie dokie...thats just a short update. Nothing much. My storyboards calls for me. byebye.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ooh that last picture looks so tourist-like! with the sunglasses and flower all.. haha