Thursday, August 09, 2007

They'll Have You Suicidal,Suicidal

Bacardi ApPLeeee~~~

appleappleappleappleappleappleappleappleappleappleappleappleappleappleappleappleapple
appleappleappleappleappleappleappleappleappleappleappleappleappleappleappleappleapple

I know there has got to be other better things to talk about except bloody alcohol. Ok, lets see... We'll do a real quick and simple one.

1. College as you know, has commenced
2. Workload is pouring in....just video alone is a killer
3. The stupid assignment is about suicidal tendencies, So in order to get the visuals for that, I have been watching depressing videos and thinking about suicide everyday....literally. So by the end of the semester and i'm still blabbering about sad emo depressing stuff, please slap me and bring me back to life.
4. I'm a happy person because football season is back.
5. Bacardi Apple is the bomb. hehehehe

Good night.

No comments: