Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Waiting For You

I'm so lifeless without my internet. I hang around the house, watch TV... roll around the bed to pass time. I cant update my trance library, good thing the series are over, or I would be suffering. I'm so bored. On the contrary, I dont feel like goin out either. weird. Yesterday night I had the mood to not do the usual things like bumming around my house, but it was a Tuesday night and there's pretty much....nothing to do. Gosh...I'm so good at isolating myself, I think I can live on a deserted island without much problems. Ok la.... I'm just so deprived of internet that I'm just rambling bout everything and anything. ahhaha. Syok sendiri. *lalalalalala*



Btw, DO YOU KNOW WHATS COMING TO TOWN THIS 27th OCTOBER 2007??!?!?!?!. Well, if you havent heard, its Revelation5....no big deal? Well how bout GLOBAL GATHERING? Yes yes! Global gathering is coming to Malaysia. Dont know what it is? google.com. check out the line ups for that event. Its awesome. BUTTTTTT........ its Malaysia. I'm not sure what it will become but I heard Johan Gielen will be playing. I just HOPE HOPE HOPE *crossesfingerspraylikeamother* that he wouldnt headline. Coz if he does, the rest of the Djs wouldnt be very interesting. If he's just doing warm up then at least we can hope for a MUCH better DJ. Every of my Malacca/PD rave has not been a good one, lets just hope this is goin to be good. 3rd's the charm right?



cool... go to http://www.rechargeroom.com/ to check it out. Aight well... MEET YOU THERE~!

Before we all get all excited bout that, lets look at something closer. October is pretty far away. 22nd June 2007, back by any demand....its SANDER VAN DOORN. Dont think I need to mention the venue right? meet you there again..


just please dont play control freak......

No comments: