Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The House Of High

Okay..so I cant wait for the others to send me them photos, so I'll just go with my own. Attendance for the trip, Raining TRiO!, Jay Jay, Nat, Krystal, Uncle Fono, Fattie Iylia, Mr Chef Afiq.

Slinky looks like he has 3 legs...or 4..if u include the one that cant walk...hehehe

Meet, Fattie Iylia.

Like I said, there were ALOT of poo all over the damn place. If I find that creature that did that I'd torture it and make sure it shat its last time. Everyone quickly move into working on different things, like sweeping, mopping, washing the dishes and building the fire. We were late, so everyone had to hurry.

SpaRTan Fono, the mop washer,washing the mops

ugh....Spartan William a.k.a Mr Squeeze...squeezing the mops. Must have been nice...

I.... did the food. Cant see what I'm doing?



Here's a better look.Dont worry... no one died from food poisoning, I washed my hands.

Halfway thru, we were joined by 2 more friends, Naqi and Izwan. People I havent seen in ages.

After the food, we had some leisure time just hanging around and chilling. While some of us, were busy taking weird photos.... such as

this gay fuck here, who's best look is always being a girl


Gangsta yap and his uh.....bimbo(?)girl.. hahaha


We.... " getting some".

Since its Genting and everyone gambles, so did we. Unfortunately, we were all underage..ok not all, most. So we just sat there in the back and played, without cash. it was fun tho.

When we wiped out most of the drinks, we started doing more stupid things. That carpet there was a nice spot to reminisce all the good old times when we were all young. SMDJ people! but I guess, 3-4 years after leaving school, we're all not THAT grown up either. Guess there will always be that Kid in us.

Aight, thats the last picture of us still sober, whatever happened after that... is not really captured. Another picture I saw of myself was sitting next to the toiletbowl and others are..when we were about to leave.hahah So...fill in the blanks in between. Let your imagination run wild. This is an awesome trip. I know i've said it, but I'll say it again.I wished it would have went on for another night. Oh... I just realised we didnt take a raining trio picture for this trip. Damn. Lets make it a tradition to have Heineken every June/ July holiday to remember the Langkawi days! hahaha. k...till the next update, which is Slinky's farewell dinner.... Adiosssss

For more updates and pictures from the other camera, go to Nat's blog.
"And the years go by so fast
wonder how I ever made it through"

No comments: