Thursday, June 14, 2007

Illumina

I'm Back~! yes yes... my beloved computer is alive again. Finally I can just sit infront of the machine and do my things, instead of watching everything thats on Tv...including shows that teaches you how to be a good mum, child birth shows, air crash shows.. omg...I feel somewhat more knowledgeable. yeah. A little bit.

Seeing that my blog was so lonely, I invited that stupid girl to guest blog for me and wHaDdaYa know? its like getting punked...I dont know if it was a bad mistake or what. Nevermind... its ok. I dont mind so much that people post up horrible pictures of me....I guess.... since I make tonnes of ugly faces anyways... its not surprising its up everywhere. its not the first time I had some kinda battle of the ugly faces[*ahem*yongjeemay*cough**tanjinyin*cough*].Now that I can do my usual reports... its already been done. To sum it all up, UV Nation, is seriously... a joke. Its a CArPark, leave some lights on will ya? Half the time is spent looking for each other. Toilets, would the organizers have more brains to set up more of it? The whole main event lines up for ONE little pathetic cubical. Great. Bars, HOW CAN YOU RUN OUT OF DRINKS??? It was so freaking hot up there, people need to drink, and I dont mean alco, but drinks in general. They ran out of it. Dont even let me start on the beer. Its abso-fucking-lutely annoying. But I think, you all already knew that. Shall save my energy, and use it for something else.

AND....people... people with cameras....people with...poses.... lets have a photoshoot shall we? I'm bored and in need of taking my darling out. That thing is more pitiful than my blog.ok? cool. I shall now look for food. Until next time.....

oh yeah... supposed to go Yin Yi's tag.. ahh tomoro! hehehe

No comments: