Monday, June 18, 2007

Here Comes The Sun Again

Its the father's day today...so I booked the korean bbq restaurant in taipan for dinner[thanks Slinky]. Nothing much.... just food food food...beer...and...thats bout all.

Seen here.. is the whole family...minus my nephew, he was the cameraman.

Dad offered me a beer, so I took it... you dont say no especially when its your dad's the one asking. hehehe.


That is.....some thin sliced...something. I forgot what meat.

That is my kimchi jiggae. Oh...awesome. looking at it makes me drool again....

Thats.... the beef, I think. The thing I love bout these is that they're always so soft n tender. And they have nice rice.

Thats....my very weird looking sister and her son...my nephew....

Meet....fatso... my very "sexy" brother.

Before we left, the manager or the owner of the place came over and had a small talk with us, and thought us a couple of korean words. ahahhaha. I cant remember them. He even gave us a bottle of korean rice wine, on the house. How nice. The wine was....umm... I dont know. It had a pretty strong taste despite it being only 20% alcohol. Thats the Soju Nat's been telling me about. Scary....I reckon, absinthe taste better. hehehe. I miss absinthe. Aussie people, pleaseeeeeee help me get one when you come back... =(
Ok, end of father's day update. No biggie, just a simple meal. And its the fatso's bday today, so...happy birthday fatso. I think I shall suggest Japanese food for dinner tonight. Ooh.. Shogun maybe? Uncle Fono is coming back soon, cant wait... so I wouldnt starve alone at night. =)
ULTIMATE song of the MONTH
Albert Vorne - Formantera What [Gareth Emery Remix]

No comments: