Friday, June 15, 2007

Craving For Nasi Kandar

I got tagged by the silly miss Yin Yi... I'm bored as well, so...here it goes

5 Things Found In My Bag
1.um.. I dont carry a bag?
2.school bag can?
3. that would be paper
4. pen
5. portable harddisk

5 Things Found In My Purse
1.money
2.plastic cards
3.name cards
4.passport size photos
5.receipts

5 Favourite Things In My Room
1.Bed...doooh
2.air cond
3.blanket
4.computer
5.clothes-and-magazines-and-paper-and-coins-everywhere look

5 Things I've Always Wanted To Do
1. Sky dive
2. Bungee jump
3. base jump
4.travel all around the world
5.organize an event that could match up to sensation[havoc]

5 Things I Am Currently Into
1.waking up at 4PM?
2.alcohol? hehehe...
3.having my supper 3498572374 times
4.downloading new tracks
5.my genting trip thats coming soon.

5 Friends To Tag
1.your father
2.your mother
3.your sister
4.your brother
5......yong jee may...since you cant study

ok..done.... food food foood foood......

Song of the day
FKN feat. Jahala - Why

No comments: