Thursday, February 22, 2007

White Is the Lucky Colour This Year

So this was my Chinese New Year....

The only time in the year, when everyone gathers together under the same roof.

Thats.... my daddy....and Thats... my sister's shades.... *sweat*


Thats.... my cousin's little boy. Samuel. Future gambler,you think?

And thats...my eldest uncle. Ppl are getting really old...


Ok... thats all for Chinese New Year update. hehehe.I'm so lazy. Speaking of lazy.. i have alot of work that I've not started on. =(
Andddd..... Ryan Giggs fired away a freekick to give Man Utd the win against Lille. Although there was a huge debate that the kick was taken too early when the opposite team wasnt ready, I'd say thats the referee's problem. Don't blame it on Man Utd. It was actually quite a nice goal. Its one thing to take the kick quickly, its another thing to get it on target. If the kick was taken without the consent of the referee, he would have called it off. Its Lille's fault for not paying attention anyways. So cheers to that.hahaha. Oh..Liverpool win against Barca, superb. I salute them.

No comments: