Thursday, February 08, 2007

The War Within


I've been good. I attended ALL my classes so far and did my work. I deserve a nice pat on the bag. =) Thats a photo montage of some old war pictures provided by my lecturer. It was class exercise, not that I LOVEEE being Nazi. Can you see Hitler at the right corner? looks like God huh? hahaha. [sorry, syok sendiri]. I have another piece of work I wanted to put up, its about walk cycle in an animation. But I cant find the .swf file. Nothing special anyways, just this ugly green tin-man I created and made him walk. I think I'm gonna do just fine this semester. Workloads pretty crazy but I feel confident. I'm gonna be alright. Something must have gotten into me. Whatever it is... its good aint it? Aight then, im gonna go make myself something to eat, and zoom off to class. ADIOS~!

No comments: