Saturday, February 03, 2007

Over My Head

Last night, was supposed to be a chill out night, since I passed out on alco and not to mention puked bUBBles after Maison on Thursday. I had more injuries to add on. Damn shy. okok back to Friday. Went to the airport to send Vanessa, Pigalator, Chokalator(?) off. She was flying off to Auckland. So it was pretty emo, for her and her family there. After that, Me n Jace dropped by Hartamas thinking we were gonna go eat, but instead the 3 girls, Paeh Leng, Sophie and Roxanne were shopping. Ah, potong. So I went home to makan, shower and get dressed up for Cynna bar. But due to some complications, we didnt enter and moved over to Bar Savanh. They were playing MAMBO and there were alot of people.. who are... hmm.. twice my age? We got a lil bored so Me, Son+Marcus, Jace and Desmond moved over to Maison.[hoho, yes again]. Wasnt planning to have ANY alco for the night, but pressured by miss Samantha, I had one bottle of beer. Maison is SOO different on Fridays compared to Thursdays. Empty. And Jungle Jerry was spinning. It was okay I guess. Sorta a chillout night also. Considering there was no crowd and no drinks. ahahaha. *self-console*

Oh, need to add. While chilling in Bar Savanh, Roxanne's friends i think, the "very matured" people was like questioning my age. One guy made me rub his facial hair and he asked me wheres mine.. and why is my face still so soft. I DONT HAVE LA! Damn... that one moment I looked like some lil pet. As tho "PAT ME" is writen on my forehead. pfffFFftttt....ok.hahah thats all. =)

ANDDD.... BTW... I was told that from NEXT WEEK ONWARDS MAISON WILL NO LONGER BE AN 18+ CLUB. They have joined in the ring of 21above only clubbers. sigh...

Move a little closer
Things sure are looking up
Heal me with your loving
I need you so much
I need you so much
I need you so much

You touch my mind
In special places
My heart races with you
I'll take your love

And I'll take my chances
I'll take them with you

Touch me in the morning
And last thing at night
Keep my body warm, baby
You know it feels right

Take a little higher
I'm thinking it too
Tell me what you're feeling
I'll feel it with you
Feel it with you
Feel it with you

ok bye bye...

No comments: