Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Another July

Today is back to college day. Just got my timetable, and GOD its inSAnE! Eventho I have a day break BUT theres no need to keep us in the Lab till 8 FREAKING PM~~!!! *cries* thank goodness its not on a Friday hahaha. I'd rather go for classes everyday or have other day till 5 than to stay till 8. #$^!#$~#$. Plus I have 7 subjects this sem. Killer. Assignments are gonna kill me. First day today wasnt too bad. I only had 45mins of class, but assignments have been handed out. What do u know, mind maps again. And I also learnt that the labs are FreAking cold. I need to shop for more long sleeves and sweaters to survive this sem coz ALL my classes are in the lab. Look out, in coming computer gEeK. Oh well....I DO miss college..classes and all. But the sudden sHOck I got from looking the timetable was such a turn off.haha. Aight. Just received a call from the uncle Fono. DoTA. =)

No comments: