Monday, August 28, 2006

Outdated Smack

Boriinnngggggg....I think ever since my main computer went for upgrades, I havent been blogging consistantly. I'm letting everything go. badd badd. I still have pictures stuck in my camera. lets see.. *checks camera* Marco V at zouk...then, Julienne's farewell/belated birthday lunch, Slinky's bday. Thats what I remember. If theres anything else, I guess we'll have to wait till my memory RetuRns [IF it does]. Ok la... since Slinky's thingy is still so fresh, shall elaborate alil before I forget.

It all started with dinner at Chilli's. I was roaming around the parking lot for at lEAST 35 mins b4 I got a place.*patienceisavirtuepatienceisavirtue*. Met up with William the wu..Pussy at Italiannis first because he's afraid he doesnt know anyone at Chilli's. By the time we arrived at Chilli's a whole big group was already there,not to mention already eating. Hungry/bitchy/grouchy me kept a straight face, wished the old man, and ordered my food right away. Guess what I had? Lamb Shoulders yo! ok lame. But it was the bomB la, eventho I couldnt finish it. ok bla bla bla, managed to convince slinky to have SOME alco, thanks to William, then more cam-whoring, chat alil, then wondered around the outside of Chili's waiting for the TIME to wish miss Cheryl. The timing obviously wasnt accurate because, God knows who's watch we were supposed to follow. Countdown also can RE-Do. Then we moved on to Centrepoint Mcd to um... BUm for a bit and after that, we moved on to AC. where, we played some foos. The chubby came home at approx. 4.30 am. The End. *phew* that was rather long.

Ok, so I've also met moRe friends/bloggers/crazy people. hehehe. Good example would be Penny. Who arrived at AC, HIGH, challenging us to a game of CS but then dissapeared after she said that. Later when she was sobEr, kacau me bout SChMoking padahal she also chimney what... =\. haha, nice meeting y'all. Sorry, takda pictures. I didnt bring camera. Unless there are some kind souls there who would send me some =). GoOD nites

No comments: