Thursday, August 10, 2006

Music and such

So I havent been updating for awhile. Cant say that I was too busy to blog, its more like... I dont have anything interesting to update coz I dont do anything interesting anymore besides waking up for college,thats interesting. The only interesting thing that happened was during the weekend, which by now is called last weekend and the weekend b4 that. I went for jAzz fest. Last week's show was better than the week before, with Shelley Leong and Jazz Oddysey. And then it was followed up with John Thomas and band. AwesomE! Jose Thomas came back to play as well. Little did me n Jocey knew, they are father and brother to a schoolmate of ours. Some people have awesome families....whatever.


Behind all those metal. JOHN THOMAS


Jazz fest! Nisha Tham on back-up vocals. *claps claps*

it was also to celebrate Nisha Tham's bday.

birthday girl was protecting her cake...


coz this was what it said.


she turned 22 btw


I know she loves me.haha

That was pretty much all. Oh have I mentioned that I hate my 9-8pm classes? yEa, its torturing, mentally. I'm learning sO many new things, all the programs, my brain cant take that much of shit in a day. 9 hours of class, 9 hours of staring at the comp screen, 9 hours of trying to absorb information, and 9 hours of trying to understand how those new lil creatures work. GooD lord, help.

No comments: