Tuesday, August 29, 2006

A Curse On Me

I really shouldnt be in front of the comp at this time. Guess what? I went to the clinic...AGAIN. this is my..um 4th time in 7weeks. Gosh, whats wrong with me. Then sometime this week, I've gotta go back there to get my blood tested. Doc said I might have some problems with my white blood cells, or some shit like that. Sigh...Its torturing. I think I've given so many MCs that my lecturer would probably think I faked it, or bought the MC from soMEwhere. No no... I'm innocent. Sick and innocent. I hope by next week, I would be well enough for my Video class. We're gonna go shoot some stuff outdoors and I'm pretty darn exited!. PLus, this weeks homework, I need to create my own alter-ego. You people have any idea what I should do? What do you think is my alter-ego? Help me out please?

Ok, well, thats all I'm gonna say this time. I need to go crawl to bed. my muscles are killing me. Stupid fever.

No comments: