Monday, May 16, 2005

Trippin On Trance


Zouk

Hmm.. went to Zouk last night, for the Asia Pasific Semifinals of Thirst.I didnt think I was gonna go thinking I would be busy building the float in Bangsar TRCC.BUT, by 8.30p.m, there was nothing left to do.PotoNg stim man.So decided to call Jace ASAP and hope that she's still goin.haha.GooD thing she was.I rushed there coz I thought anytime b4 11pm the cover charge was 25bucks.I was kinda alil late n hoping that they would allow us to go in for 25bucks coz we were only like....2-3 mins late?To my suprise...or ouR suprise, hehe ladies free till midnte. SyoKk!. 3 DJs/groups were to perform that night. We all thought Alter Image would perform but they didnt. They will perform in Bangkok on the 28th May.Malaysian tEam ookAyy? show some love.Anyway, last night, a group from Singapore were first to perform. They were from the Hip Hop genre.GooOd shit.They had this guy..a human beatbox.hE's GooD man.I wondered if his mouth could get tired.Next up was a DJ, from Japan.Holly Hell...Japanese giRL! She was more...hmm..house and electronic i think. But she ended her performence with drums n bass. It was GoOoD! PluS shes a girl...i take my hat off to her.Last contestant,was from Indon.They played techno,tribal and progressive. Man, and u think indons cant rock the hSe?They practically brought the dancefloor to life!Not to mention they won last night too.

After all of that, the winners of Last years Thirst, the "mix up crew" from Thailand came in and showed everyone how winnErs does it. They were fairly interesting. hAha... In someways, i enJoyed myself,tho I was kinda tired, and in another, it juSt wasnt as good...somEhow.Must be because I havent been goin in awhile also la. haha.duno.Oh well, thats bout it.

To everyone who's having their exams this week...or monTh, GOOODDD LUCKK u alll!!! Dont forget me after all your papers man...im still waiting for ya all to call me and go yumcha with me...im STILL dying of boredom. =) and Manchester's playing now..so... CIOWs!

No comments: