Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Clocked In On Time

I just realized that my mind works like a pErfect alarm clock of events. And I thought with time I would forget small matters that shouldnt have affected me. But right on time, without even me realizing it, I went back in time. Or the past caught up with me. Whichever that seems more applicable. It doesnt matter. As long as it explains that after so long, what I thought had disappeared surfaced again. And for the next week, I'd probably be reminiscing the past. With exceptions that I am different. I made changes since then, I know I did. I made sure that other people do not need to force themselves to do something for me because they pitied me. I shall StOp appearing pitiful to people.Things that doesnt kill you, will make you stronger. I agree with that. It changed me.2004 was....definitely a killer year. Consist of WonDerfuL combo’s. But I guess, it changed me for the better...ok at least I think its better.

Its not bugging me or anything. Its just....some minor flash backs. And then I see how far I have drifted away from the person I used to be.The only weird thing is that I've been dreaming funny stuff and thinking alot bout an event that happened EXACTLY a year back. Wonderful huh? And I didnt even realize why until I checked the date. Now thats strange. Oh well, hopefully this is the last time my head will "celebrate" the anniversary of that.

No comments: