Thursday, May 12, 2005

Burning Witches

Its a perfect time to say goodbye.

"sometimes the thing you need,is the one thing u cant see"

im locked in,trapped.
Stuck,no matter what I do.
Its like being in a maze,except that theres no escape.
Even if there was,it'll just lead to another maze,
and another,and another.
there's no stopping to it.
Why cant it ever end?
A new day isnt ever a NEW day.
I can still taste the days before.
What am I doing wrong?
A collage of love and hate,
i'd go to sleep and wake up only to see the ugly masterpiece again.
Helpless,i let a sigh,
what can i ever do?
Walking along a beach,
Sometimes wishing that i would just,
jump into the ocean n drown.
drown everything thats drowning me.

Its such a biTch im only 19.What a long road ahead. I swear I wished I have a short life.I cant even begin to explain how Damn irritated I am at mY freAking self for all those HELL-ish mooDswings at gOD forsaken times.Its HoRrenDous!

And the same when autumn comes
Cold Air I breathe in my lungs
Something's new but nothing's changed
Familiar feelings just the same
Soon too the warm air comes by
Lie back and stare at blue skies
Thinking back away and from
When I'll be here and you'll be gone
Further from me

I think now of summers high
And reminisce on past times gone by
Only remembered now in
Earth, trees, the stars that have been there
And there forever held
Kept safe but memories never told
But felt if you went by
In never changing sky

Longview- further

I should move out eh?...thats a thought...?

No comments: