Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Tagged

Apparently I have been TaggEd by Miss Jocelyn to choose 5 of "If I could be" questions outta the list below,and explain why I choosed them.

If I could be a scientist…
If I could be a farmer…
If I could be a musician…
If I could be a doctor…
If I could be a painter…
If I could be a gardener…
If I could be a missionary…
If I could be a chef…
If I could be an architect…
If I could be a linguist…
If I could be a psychologist…
If I could be a librarian…
If I could be an athlete…
If I could be a lawyer…
If I could be an innkeeper…
If I could be a professor…
If I could be a writer…
If I could be a llama-rider…
If I could be a bonnie pirate…
If I could be a service member…
If I could be a photographer…
If I could be a philanthropist…
If I could be a rap artist…
If I could be a child actor…
If I could be a secret agent…
If I could be a comedian/comedienne…
If I could be a priest...
If I could be a radio announcer...
If I could be a phlebotomist...
If I could be Paris Hilton's stylist...
If I could be a movie producer...
If I could be the CEO of Microsoft...
If I could be an astronaut…
If I could be a world famous blogger…
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world…
If I could be married to any current famous political figure…
If I could be a dog trainer…
If I could be Bruce Lee...

Here are my 5 choises,

If I could be a scientist...i would create a time machine or a memory-erasing chip to plant in your brain.

If I could be a musician...i would express myself and feelings of others in harmonies because words are never enough.

If I could be a psychologist...needless to say, i would make everyone follow my orders,make things go my way and the way i want it to.

If I could be a photographer...i would capture moments that we all tend to not appreaciate or eyes cant see.

If I could be Paris Hilton's hairstylist...i would Bomb her hair...or simply make her go bald, that useless lil BimBo.

For some funny reason,I actually took all those above seriously.IncluDing Burning Paris's hair to duSt.AHhaHAhA!!!! I wanted to take the Secret Agent to kiLL the damn referee on duty for the Manchester United Vs. Arsenal match...but nvm...its afterall....a game so i shall let it pass. Glory will again be restored in the next season. Making Paris look like a DumBfuck seems more satisfying.hahaha

No comments: