Monday, May 09, 2005

If You Can Only See

Have I ever mentioned that it sucks to be me? Here...let me enlighten you. I have a life that I dont know what to do with. I have parents that doesnt know what to do with me. I am WEird, therefore im typing a very weIrd post.I have many things that I want, but never moves a muscle to get it coz Im too darn lazy for my own good.I have the guts to argue with my parents, but not anyone else.I have ears of steel to listen to people's complaints and stuff but my mouth doesnt know how to open for good use.I have friends who are grEat, but I dont know how to show them that I appreciate them.I am tempremental.Short, hot..long temper...u name it,I probably have it.I have the siCkest of the sickest mooDswings.I'd TeaR my head apart thinking bout stupid things.Therefore,end up biTching bout everything....everywhere.I have "friends" who BuG the HELL outta me.And...im sensitive and paranoid over certain crappy matters. I'd keep 70% of things bottled up inside and HOPE that its just a phase.I dont know how to say "No".I dont know how to explain things in a proper way,which makes ppl think im talking rubbiSh.I hold on to things too thightly,and then cRumble to the ground when it falls apart.I sit and suLk over spilled milk more than taking the effort to clean up the mess. Stupid aint it? Probably.

I was just digging out the ugLy parts of me.Tho I know,those are actually floating on the surface.Dont even need to dig em.Its there, AnyoNE can see it.Im just like that.Im not...in the middle of a moodswing now...Just felt like being honEst bout my down falls and my disability to do things.More like being StupiD and rubbishy trying to kill anyone who reads this.ahaha.Actually I just hate it when I start thinking nonsense.But I end up typing a nonSense post.So I shall stop, and go play DOTA. =)

No comments: