Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Morning don't bring light

I'm actually not joking about the title. Morning here.. is all gloomy and shit. So, yeah, pretty suitable come to think of it. =) Besides bitching bout the weather half the time, I'm gonna be all happy clappy now coz, I'm in the mood to update bout some new editions in my apartment. Firstly, I ordered the Anjunabeats jacket bout 2 weeks ago, has FINALLY ARRIVED!!!

this is what you call early preparation. I will PROUDLY wear it on Global Gathering.

And, today, we popped by JB Hi-Fi for awhile. And somehow I cant seem to pull myself away from that place without holding a yellow plastic bag. So, this time, I couldnt resist buying the Armin Only 2006. I know its a little old, but sometimes, old songs are great, when you get bored of the new ones. So,these things never really die off anyways.

But the best thing around the apartment now is the arrival of the 5.1 logitech speakers. But um, me being too greedy bought it without thinking whether my lappy could take it or not. Which, turns out... it couldn't. Or at least I dont think it could. Need to upgrade my sound card. But all is not wasted, I wired 3 of the speakers to the TV, so now my lappy n TV are kinda like.. sharing the speakers. So what I did was...this
if you can see it.. its just sitting on the arm rest of my sofa. Thats the rear 2 speakers andddd
Thats the other 3 speakers in the front. Oh thats Armin Only 2006 thats playing there. Right timing even, check out the lasers. hehe. Now I can watch my Armin Only with mucccchh better sound quality *grin*. Ahh.. I love my new home now, which isnt really healthy for me sometimes. I'd rather choose to stay home than to go out. Saves money, dont you think? =D

Alrights... moving along now... =) good night people


Memories
Emotions that we share
Teardrops
Signing my face

How could it end this way
Don't leave me, love me
Just a little bit longer

Armin Van Buuren feat. Susana - Shivers

No comments: