Friday, September 05, 2008

When You Change Your Mind

Nothing much to update about. I have just been keeping my anticipations up for Above & Beyond, in November! Cant wait too see them again. Their tunes practically runs through my veins, its in my head, its a part of my daily life. Above&Beyond is my new GOD. And now that I finally have Internet again... wait.. CRAZY ASS download speed internet, I'm back to having trance everyday. Making it a point to download at least a new track every day to keep up. Furthermore there is Trance event here now every week to feed our hungry appetite. I am sooo fueled up with Trance right now, I could burst up in flames. Just about as exciting as getting a new pair of shoes.hahaha. *ahem* ok sorry... syok sendiri.

Anyways, Anjunabeats Vol.6 is out now. Gonna wait till maybe next week or something before buying em. I'm afraid that my credit card will blow...or worse, my parents harassing me bout all my online purchases. Other than that.... I also showed my love and now I'm spreading em.

For those who have not voted, go VOTE!!!! Right.. thats all. Just felt like spreading my love for trance abit.

Today's moment in vocal trance.....

You and I can fly,
Babe we can be so high,
If you just let go,
But you're too busy keeping ,
two feets on the ground,
And keeping one hand on the door.

Sunlounger Feat. Kyler England - Change Your Mind

No comments: