Monday, September 01, 2008

They Always Come Back

Warning: This post MAY contain heavy contents. Quota check is adviced.

This is for Su Ann, and everyone else back home who wants to see what my lil place looks like.

A little section of my room... its a long, seemed useless lil corridor with a small window at the end. Decided to put up a table to do my work. So, that is my very long table. =)

Erk.. ok, cant see much but this is the main area of my room, where, I sleep....on the floor. The cupboard doors are sliding mirrors. Feels kinda weird to see yourself sleep...or wake up seeing yourself. It is NOT kinky.

This is the view from my balcony. haha.Ok that day there was this cool rainbow so I just had to take a picture of it.


These are the views from my balcony. All city, all building.... nothing very interesting.

This is....my living room. I have a 2 seater sofa, which is that black thingy on the left of the picture and on the right side, is my 32 inch LCD TV YO!...ok lame.But I have a nice TV with no DVD player. I was playing all my DVDs on my lappy. hehe. Thank God I finally got my DVD player...TODAY. Misery is over. Time for some good entertainment.

And here.... we have.. my toilet. Its pretty neat. All of the stuff in there is built in. Except the heater in the middle there, and my towel... and floor mat. =)

This is my kitchen and bar top. I have no dining table, as I didnt think I'd need one. Erk.. its a lil messy, I know. Some things are hard to change.hehe. Okay, so thats all about my apartment. I reckon I'd need a shoe rack hmm?*grins*

Anyways, yesterday, as we all know it was the Independence day. So, there was this Fiesta Malaysia going on at Federation Square. Went there with Slinky, Nat, Tracy and Vincent to check it out. Ivan and Cinvin joined later on.




yeah well, there were some REALLY MALAYSIAN thing going on there, people playing traditional games and stuff...there was a stage and ppl are singing and also performing...martial arts I think. Anyways, we were hungry and it started to rain, so we went off to have some indian food. A wHOLe day dedicated to Malaysian stuff.

After good food, we went walking around and snapping pictures.

Trams... a big part of my daily life now. No more having the leisure of driving myself around. But its cool tho, the public transportation is pretty efficient.



Krispy Kreme... while waiting for the girls to be done with their shopping. Which they took... an HOUR AND A HALF!!!. Ok... end of post. I hope that didnt hurt your quota too much.haha. ok,Thank you for listening.

Today's moment in trance....

I wouldn't call it time well spent
Repeating to myself again
Find comfort in an endless stream of moments
I don't even care, about the way I feel today
Because it changes anyway
Something will make me cry or smile
Another picture on my pile

Tiesto - Close to you

No comments: