Sunday, July 23, 2006

When it’s said and done, i'll bet there's bound to be a better one

OkaY! so Mr.Postman did his job well. Either that, or Uncle Lim ordered the mail to be sent by Post Laju, Coz I got my results yesterday.Seems like Subang ppl got theirs on the same day too. Not bad not bad. I'd have to say, the results shocked me AGAIN. The one which I thought I was gonna either fail or do badly, hehe, I got a B. hohoho. Godlike. UNFORTUNATELY, creative studies n Design studies I got a C. KNNCB. must have been the journal la. sigh..... Anyho, No Fail is an event to celebrate.Furthermore, my average increased from last sem,which means I improved. HAHAHA. TAkE tHAt! MONSTER KILLLLL~! Aight,enough with the DoTA shit.

Last night I had dinner with the family at Terminal 3,the old airport. Seafood there was pretty good. Then daddy InSISTEd that I go to the doctors because of my cough. After that, its over to Jace's hse for the twins' birthday celebration. By the time I got there, Jace was...almost there[seeing stars]. I stayed till the clean up and puking session was over, and put Jace to sleep. Sadly I foRgot to bring my camera, so I'll have to wait till I get pictures from ppl, IF I DO get them. =)

till then... *hops around with joy* *hops hops hops hops*

No comments: