Saturday, July 01, 2006

Cold Product

Just returned home from watching the game. Germany didnt play very well,and Argentina was really fighting. I still bothered to watch the match eventho I already knew who will emerge victorious after tonight's battle. Its Germany's homeground.How can they lose out? And the second game, PreTty obvious who will win as well, I was just hoping to see somE form of miracle. Guess my hopes were alil high, as the mafia's slammed Ukraine with a big 3-0 win. Tomoro, or rather tonight, England and Portugal. I really want England to make it thru. At least go to the semi-finals before dying in the hands/legs of the Brazilians. As you can see, I'm definitely confident that Brazil will win tomoro, in fact I'm confident that Brazil will KICK FRANCE'S stinking ass. To add more fun and excitement, I might just place a BET for onCe on Brazil. Aight, enough with the football ranting.

I had a conversation, and the topic revolved around a person whom I said is very nice and caring,and single as well. Then the reply I got was, "Good guys finish last". That simple line, was not at all simple to me. I really thought of it pretty hard. What has this world/culture turned into? No wonder you cant blame anyone for being an asshole. Coz good guys dont get anything. What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think that...france kicked brazil's ass....lol

CHiN said...

yeah...shit.... =\