Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Home

So I have returned from my little trip. Needless to say, I enjoyed myself very much. I only wished that I had planned it to be longer. Nevermind, first time's a try out, next time it will be better.*pats self* pictures will be up later when Im done compiling them from the others.




AND... I'm STILL waiting for my damn results. College will begin in another 2 weeks! TElL me I passed life-drawing... PLEASEEE!!! hehe.

EDIT: picts are in


our pool at aseania hotel


Pool is good. Check out the 2 mickey at the back row. hehehe


Breakfast


our "boy-band wannabe" pose


At the cable car place.


everyone likes bunnies


aint this fella cute


The spactacular view from the cable car


The Bridge


more of the bridge


MORE!


This looks like some postcard picture huh?

suddenly, this dark cloud came in fast. Me n Iylia decided to stay.




And we got soaked!


it was windy....so we took the opportunity to be BUFF!

oh, this is Langkawi, and its not Langkawi without ALCO!

oh my darlinggg~

And alco again, at the beach

did ya check out the size of that Heineken?

So, That's bout rapping up the events in Langkawi. I'll post bout Penang in another post while I wait for MORE picts to come in... so till then...


I'l be watching you

2 comments:

zillieman said...

mahem.. when't the results coming out weih!?

CHiN said...

hehe... depends on mr.postman. if you ask me, i think by the time we get our results, we'll be starting our next sem already.... =\