Monday, February 06, 2006

So Please

How does someone understand something beyond your reach? You watch a movie, your favorite actor/actress on screen. They put on a good show, and you're happy that you've made your money's worth. You see them everywhere, movies after movies, playing different roles with different characters. They're so great to you. But do you really know them for who they really are? Some paparazzi catch them taking drugs. But do u really know what the purpose is? Maybe its they're sick. Might have been just simple medication but people mistaken it for drugs. Someone catches them having a party in a club, people say, they're wild animals who are leading their lives into a ditch. Maybe they're just celebrating something. They are just like who are we, but because they're somewhat gifted with the talent to act and put on masks, it changes everything.

How would you truly understand them? Which movie did you think was more like them? We dont really know them for who they are but we still love them. But can we all really be blamed for not knowing who they really are? In reality, if someone doesnt open up enough to you, you wont truly understand them, in fact, we are all just blinded. A reason why people wear masks is to hide something underneath. If you started off behind a mask, then you're never truthful to begin with.Then dont accuse me for not trying hard enough to understand. My efforts may seem like a drop in the ocean to you...but I have limits too...just like you said. Thats as far as I understand. I know I may not have understood you much, but what bout you? Do u think you've understood me fully as well? No my dear, I have my point of view that you've either never seen, or ignored.

Forgive me for being shallow, but I dont understand why should someone blame someone else for having difficulty to understand when in the first place you love making things difficult. For all that I know, I was sincere and most of all I was loyal. I didnt care who you are and who you were.YEs, its kinda hard to love something or someone if you never understood what it is and who they are. All I wanted was to be happy, for bOTH you and I. I've given everything that I could possibly give. Including letting you go. It was/IS by far the hardest thing to do, but yes, for your sake, Go. And please, just let me let you go in peace. I dont think I need to know anymore bout how I didnt not satisfy or understood you. I'm sorry I didnt have the ability to understand you, its not my fault.This is who I am.I've never blamed you for being who you are, so DONT...dont insult whatever intelligence I have left. It may be NOTHING to you, but I know, im not stupid enough to be trash. If you think someone who doesnt have the kinda brains that you have does not deserve to be with you, I can never change that, thats you.

Dreams and hopes and ambitions. It differs from one person to another. What may look glamorous to me might be trash to you. And I may not think the same bout your dreams as well. You have your freedom now, go, make the best out of it.I'll still wish the best for you and hope you would never regret the steps you have taken and will take in the future.Just please,spare me from the agony. You dont know how much this hurts.

2 comments:

jolene said...

you're right. you're not trash. and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. and don't ever forget that. =) *hug*

Anonymous said...

hMm..i might not know what exactly that happened, but whatever it is, take care. You deserved someone much better. You're not a trash, not even close. Cheer up. Dim sum in july, k? =)