Friday, February 17, 2006

An Hour Glass Glued To The Table

Its the time again...when people are goin back overseas to continue another semester of studies...and also when new people leave for the same reason...I hatE it when Feb and July comes...coz everytime it does...more and more people leaves me.

To Lap Sap...blorish..whatever... take care of yourself over there.Dont forget me or i'll go over there in 2 years to kick ur butt. Sound System must RoCk Melbourne aights? to others who never really knew her... lemme tell u a thing or 2 bout her...


She likes to cam-whore..even in public places, n makes me her victim...


She likes to disturb me when im in lalaland....


she...loves to laugh..but cries when laugh too much...

And theres So mUCH more... words will never be enough! Im missing her noise already.... even tho she doesnt answer her phone often n DOESNT wake up when people are calling her.... i still wanna call. hahaha. bE GooD Blorish. =) Now i shall prepare myself for.....another goodbye.....

No comments: