Sunday, February 05, 2006

Flowers In The Dumpster

Had a mini gambling session with the sound system n flabby last nite at my place. Since this house of mine is now so quiet, I thought calling in the professionals in sound would be a good thing. Indeed it was. I actually gambled and WON! hAh. Dont think i'll get addicted to it tho[hopefully]. Anyways the game wasnt on for very long coz Flabby wanted to continue watching Geisha. And I also had to attend to her coz she was starting to do funny things.haha.

As usual, I havent been able to sleep much. Woke up this morning with the kILLLEr sorethroat. Maybe screaming or singing like a mad cow 2nites ago was the culprit. SLow effect tho. So now, im on my MoMmy's chinese herbal tea medication and pray that I dont start feeling any worse coz Im NOT GONNA GO TO THE DOCTORS! me dont like....Sigh... this sorethroat shit makes me unable to smokE...therefore im bitChy,kinda.Cant really eat solid food too,so im gRouchy.Not that im eating much.

But the best thing today, was the late night futsal. phEw...good game. As usual, a whole bunch of guys and me.My guts shrinks to bean-like size everytime they try to shoot.Its either I go up to them n try to block, or run away for cover.Guys said I improved[yay] which made me rather happy,coz i havent played futsal in a pretty long time. Suppose its because I didnt really care bout anything else.I just...really wanna play n enjoy the game. Hope they would keep it up. Make it a regular thing just like last time. Now my toe hurts, im tired and kinda hungry too. SHall go n look for food...bathe n ZzZzZzZZZ. hope i'll get some good sleep. tata

OH BTW...mAnchEsTEr won 4-2. HAHAHA. That also made my day eXtRA SweEt. yeh.

No comments: