Saturday, February 18, 2006

Eyes Blurry Saying Goodbye

Have you ever felt like... you wanna take off and go search for something more in life...than just being here living the same life until the day you die?I'm sure many feels that way. But...how do you let your entire life that you know SO well go... and start off somewhere else, all from scratch? Its like... you just dont wanna wake up everyday knowing whats gonna happen next.. wake up... drive to school/college/uni/work.. and then home.You just wanna take a little leap, expand your horizons, open up your mind and eyes to see more than just, an ordinary life. Coz face it, Life's too freaking short to just stay put rite? But im here... holding on to things alil too tightly, i'm afraid to let it all go to experience something else. But my heart wants to go. Irritating aint it? to contradict yourself this way. Cant decide between what you wanna do, or what you wanna sacrifice.

Even now...watching all my friends leave..with every parting with each of them, I have to learn how to adapt to their absence.One by one... until I'm the only one left here...until I make my move to another environment. I worry so much that I will never see them again... or I will never be able to hang out and talk to them like how I always do when everyone was still here. I hate to let them go....

Anyway...I'm bArKing mad in the middle of the night...partially going crazy becoz I'm confused with the way I feel.I'm Sad that Flabby is leaving in not more than 7 hours, yet I'm happy she gets the opportunity to go. I'm So reluctant to let her go, yet I want her to go. bRAhHh...I shall be like dear old Blorish and RAHH at everything. Everything changes rite? Nothing that has changed will ever come back to what it was. Maybe we'll all change for the better... maybe not? I personally Dont like changes. I hate having to change things and have new stuff coming in and out of my life. I like it stable and constant. And im repeating what I just said.hahaha. Enough. Im goin mad. EnD.

No comments: