Wednesday, December 29, 2004

"Taking Lives"

The ultimate shOck-of-your-life experience was part of my unusual Yum Cha session with Flabby, Jace and Krystal last night. Entertaining for some....hEart-stopping for some. It was almost like a lab test to see hoW much me and Jace could take. Of course... thE best was mE...haha coz Jace almost DiEd..literally DiEd due to the.....ear torture given by Flabby. I guess it was more of a shock to Jace than it is to me.....The only thing that shocked me was that I tHought I had known nothing, other than what I originally knew. But...the truth was that all I knew was all that happened. Flabby was juz pulling out legs. At first, I was confidant that it was all bullshit... but knowing me... and knowing flabby...im bound to believe whatever she says. If it was real, I felt like either I was gonna Sink into the chair... or fall onto the ground...or... slam my face on the table..or simply SmoKE the Freshly bought pack to dust.

Overall.....I am juz stonnEd and......I have nothing else to say. I just believe the things that flabby says..you may think im gullible and blur, but it's juz simply because I trust her and I pray that flabby will never lie to me or hide things from me.

No comments: