Sunday, December 26, 2004

Self Reflection???

Being tired SuckS...Ruins everything. Killed my sense of humour and worst of all it killed my mood. Im losing my cool likE no boDy's business and I dont know how to have fun anymore. Atmos was......somewhat......boring last nite. I actually tRiEd to enjoy myself and put up that....face as though im enjoying it. Okay...but that can only last for so long...after that, I juz wanna get outta there. Even being in Su Ann’s house seemed more...interesting. Had a cup noodle and then down one V.S.O.P after that....im surprisingly...AwakE. Went to Lotus to minum awhile, they went back and so did I. This is funny. I was Dead sleepy at 12 something when music was BlAsting like crazy... but DAmN awake at 3 sumthing till 5 when the hse is so quiet. *scratches head* . Actually... I suddenly miSsed Nouvo last nite. Felt like I wanted to be in Nouvo more than Atmos....I Dont knoW why. oh well..... nExt week mayb?

Anyway....I realised that things are not always what it seems. And things should never be judged through someone else's words. Everything should be judged by YouRself based on youR own opinion AftEr you've seen, known or been through it. Easy to say huh? I know sometimes I Do listen to other ppl's opinion and that opinion soon becomes mine. I've seen things alot clearer and I understand why somethings are this way and not another. And I also realised that.... TruSt is important and essential in everything you're trying to achieve in a group.Oh well.....Satisfaction~~!!!!

I know I have alot to change. Qualities in me that neeDs to be improved, be it good or bad. I know nothing will change or get better if I dont start seeing into it. Shall this be my new year's resolution? I guess so. But then again, it's something i say everytime this time of the year. Somethings to change, added with will power but SomEhow still stays the same. Hmm.... Stubborn? Perhaps..... We shall see.

Another year will be gone...whats up ahead? I'll never know....4 more days till the new door opens up for me.

No comments: