Saturday, December 25, 2004

Zombie

Im back...agAin. This time, from the ever so tiring Sayo camp. This time, it was EvEn more tiring than ever. But well, at least i had something back in return. Games department did well despite the lack of help from all the "hElpful" committees. Got piSsed off several times, but all in all, we made it. I have to say, my temper is getting worse, and i dont know why. So flabby the boSs......Im sorry for all the times that i boiled up and ExploDed. You know i dont mean to do any of those, neither did i ever thought of pissing you off. Just wanna get the job done and running smoothly. You're still the besT boSs..hehe =p

Anyway, it's christmas now. Went to Hartamas for the countdown. Couldnt stay any longer, coz i've been making my eye lids Work out and basically my body has no more strength to fight it. I am a person that nEeDs sleep and rest. So...here i am, writing out any info that i could think of without using more than 5 seconds to think bout what im gonna say. Which is why i Dont even understand what i just typed. I should update another time.....the bed is calling me in.

GooD night......Merry Christmas.

No comments: