Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Economy Sized Dreams Of Hope

Have u ever wondered how stRong shopaholics are...? DAmn....I Do wonder now how they can last walking for houRs...sometimes on heels or those....u know uncomfy shoes, when you dont even see them do any exercise. Incredible. Went to Midvalley today with FlabBy. Tidak bErhasil.haha. So we moved on to K.L. where we continued our search for...CAmP clothes. FlabbY needed shorts and shirts....and bag while I needed shirts. Flabby went home with a Load full of new friends for her cupboard. [just 4 shirts and 1 shorts actually =)] I’ve got 2....somewhat indecent shirts...according to flAbby.

Indecent? I think it's DarN cutE! hehe

After killiNg our lEgs, it was dinner time. Though we werent really hungry coz we had coffee bean [My bAd]. OoOh...Guess where we had our dinner?...Jalan Alor. Yummy. The whole damn street is filled with restaurants, shops, stalls of FOOD. Shared 3 yuMmy dishes, another decent conversation, and that was our closing ceremony. A brief but a pleasant trip indeed. Times like these seems to be insatiable. Well Cherished and appreciated.

Time to get my....WeLL deserved rest. good nights.




No comments: