Sunday, November 28, 2004

Weekend Wonders

So here I am...wrapping up yet another weekend. This week was somewhat busy...which made me looked..."hAppEning". OKay...to sum it up, after a day's break from the PreviouS Genting trip, on Friday, I went to Ulu Yam with Ah mAy,Iylia,Jace&Krystal to check out the place for an outing during camp. We were supposed to juSt LOOK for the roads leading up there....but due to the curiosity of ouR good lil flabby friend...we ended up tracking up alil bit. Both of us bRought along some "friEndS" while coming outta the tracks. Anyways...Ulu Yam was quite a nice place indeed. Even if not for the camp...I juSt might hike up there with some friends.

Oh... I went outta topic. bAck to what I was saying....I went to Genting agAin...yes again that night. This time, a night drive with May and her college mates. Stayed at a friend's apartment in Kayangan. This time... I had my blAck
label.[hehe]. I think My tolerance for alcohol has DegRAded. After a couple of shots....it was My turn...to "meditate" at the toilet bowl. This time...Ah mAy took care of me...and I thAnk you for it.[it's a cycle isnt it?] I didint even have any shots neat.tsk tsk....but of course... I din have the same kinda hang over. Was just Slightly. that was fine...May drove down the next day.

Came back here in the evening. Had a SHORt nap before waking up and rushing to go dinner. Afiq's brother's wedding dinner. In Ampang. So...there I go again. I think my poor car needs some rest...so I shall let it rest tomoro and stay at home watch TV or sumthing...*shrugs*. But all's good. Thats bout wrapping up this weekend's updates. At least I think that's it. Time for dinner..... cioWs

No comments: