Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Keep It CoMin..Nobody Does It Better

hEy hEy..!! guEss who's back..hEh... mE, duh.... internet's been down for the past few days GoD DAmN stoopID streamyx....DeprivEd me from my daily doses. grRr..!!! Even made me think that I BLeW my modem. thAnk god I wasnt Impatient enough to go n get a NEW modem. Hmm.... a whole loAd of shit happened. I Dont even Seem to know where to bEgin. Haha...bAsically....I nEvEr knew the minDs of my dear friends were SoOoo.... "CreAtive". They never Seize to AmuSe me. AnyHo...I guess a big part of me kinda..."foRgot" how to blog...[excuses] but since the exams are...around the corner....Ermmm....tomoro.... =\

I should really get goin and buCk up my work.
gEnuiNE DumbnEss needs to be proven wrong....

1 comment:

EeYaa said...

u dun have to prove to us that u aren't a GD!!coz its the fact of life..u r GD..lol
hahaha neway g'luck for exam gurl..crack n squeeze ur brains answering all the questions..