Sunday, November 21, 2004

Baby-Sitter Chubby

I seem to be doing all the things that should OnlY be done AFTER im done with my exams....Late night movie, Clubbing....bAhHh. Looks like I never change Huh? "A tiger can NevEr change its stripes" Someone once told me. Guess it's true. No mAtter how you try to change..SomEthings will stay the same.

AnyWay...Was in the mood for Nouvo last night..but Nouvo turned out......UnexPectedly quiet. As if some disease spread all over Nouvo or something. Crossed over to Atmos instead. Ladies got in free last niGht.[*ShrugS*...hEhe] dont know why. Apparently there was SomE event going on there. Nice to go back to Atmos again..after so long. EnjoyEd myself pretty much. I pity my flabby friend though....i think if i were to puke like that... My SpLEen would have came spilling out. hEh...now i know what it's like to take care of someone.....gonE. Just like taking care of a baby...ovErgrown baby.You talk to them like a baby...you keep your 100% attention on them, incase they do something Stoopid u know..?Plus it takes up ALOT of energy. Through it all, you at least get SomE kinda "entertainment". Pretty Damn amusing to see the way they react. Best thing would be...the satisfaction of knowing u made sure they're safe. =) Even when having puKE on you doesn't seem to matter when you're so engrossed with taking care of them....whether it be juz standing there watching them "meditate" at the toilet bowl...or tugging their clothes to make sure they don't TumbLe outta the window..or... falling over while sitting / squatting down...Basically i know what it feels like to take care of me...when im Shit rEtarded..though im not so sure bout the satisfaction part ...? [diD u iylia..??] But I’ll never thank you all enough
for the times all of you
helped me.

Just like that.... I can pass as a baby-sitter now... hahA. Gives me motivation to lift weights too...I have somE useLEss....Strength less arms! Cant even carry my dear buddy. sigh....


*note to flab-bee -
1. EAT Pig!!!!! EAT!!!!
2.Dont drink like u havent drank in a million years.
3.I did it because it's my duty as a friend.I luv u and care for u...and i AM GoD DAmn sincere bout it ok? Nothing like what YoU thought. =p

*note to self -
1. Should start exercising
2. ProgrAmming....Go stuDY!! =\

GooD night

1 comment:

jeemay said...

I thought you were gonna cheat my money..and you did! You took my 50 cents! Hello, you wanna carry me? Hahaha. I think I would be able to carry you la..you so keCik! I'm quite..huGe. But anyway, i know no matter how many thank yous i say and whatever i do won't measure up to how thankful i actually am to have you in my life. Really. Sigh..jutaan tima kacih..luV yA!..
Start by quitting smoking. Like me! I willingly avoided faGs today. =P. huGgggSSss!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Till you faint. =b