Saturday, October 30, 2004

A PeeK into reality

Ignorance and hate mingling in my head,
hAte the game of life that will nevEr stop till death
taking a pause..coz my character is dYing,
here i am, laying down all my thoughts, surrendering to the void.

i climb out to reality and find that the world is slipping away,
let it go, i say, let it go.
how long must i hide myself?
because no one knows, they just dont know.
My God..i hear my mind sighs,
i'm the kid who wants to be....me.
and My God, i hear it sighs again,
as i see whats real from whats not.
and damN,
there goes what i thought was life,as i see the real thing.

Uncountable times of faith slipped away,
times when i just sLEeP my day through,
times when i wishEd i was stronger.
so mEssEd up, but im still alive.
these are all the times that i hit hard,
but fail to spot, and fall to the ground.
and i find myself crippled by the fall,
why couldnt i be like everyone else?
im not impressed, not at all.
What i've got is what i've lost,
what is gone....is over.

the times of my inevitable mooD swings, undeniably insane

have i gone to far inside my own mind?
time to get my head outta the hole now...

No comments: