Friday, October 22, 2004

StuDy THISSSSS....

Cartoon Law Amendment A

A sharp object will always propel a character upward.
When poked (usually in the buttocks) with a sharp object (usually a pin), a character will defy gravity by shooting straight up, with great velocity.


An interesting way to remember how things works....simplE yet nice way to expain physics. braVo...

CALCULUS

If only I could get to the derivative of you,

To navigate your slope just like I used to do,
Your sine curve so smooth, so well elevated,
Just waiting for me to come and make it integrated.
Remember how during our second differentiation,

I'd derivate and agitate until I'd reach acceleration?
My little pet parabola whom I so much adore,
Why can't we have a functional relationship once more?

THIS...is supErB....FlaBb BeE agrEes on thiS HUh? LikE math now? lol

No comments: